Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ITS TIME!!!!

I'm sure you all are feeling the same sentiment, thank god the election is finally here.

In about half an hour I am going to walk to the bus station and hop the Amtrak to San Diego where I am meeting up with Michael O'Gorman who founded the Farmers Veteran Coalition to watch the election. I'm not exactly certain where we are going to watch the results, but where ever it is the entire day will be euphoric.

I never thought the day would come when the bush regime finally came to an end, and now hopefully on this historic day we will all chose to usher a new era of American history.

change, recovery and progress, are these such terrible things to ask for?

May god forgive you if didn't vote.

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

No comments: