Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Monday, November 24, 2008

HOME!!! Where is that again?

hELLO folks, me here.

But where?

Ensenada Baja Mexico!!!

Been living it up pretty high on the hog here. The weather is spectacular, the ocean (a stones throw away from the house) is refreshing after my daily run, and many a sunset have been enjoyed to a glass of wine. Today i even squeezed in a farm visit and discussed food production with the natives.

but here is the best part. I'm coming home!!!

I booked my flight, from December 14th-December 23rd I will be back in Missouri and visiting my family all upright and actually able to walk.

For those of you just tuning in I returned home from the Peace Corps in June after sustaining two fractured vertebrae.

So if god willing I get another mandolin be prepared for a full on onslaught of the old characters like Rob Nold and the "Asian Sensation" Andrew Weii flying in from Indiana for a serious jam.

So so so stoked. I'm homesick, its been far to long away from home.

No comments: