Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

making a run

Hello everyone, here is a premature happy turkey day shout out.

Be well, be healthy, and be thankful to Sarah Palin that your turkey was not pardoned.

Listed below are a series of blogs that I had wrote over the course of the last couple weeks. Though its quite a bit, its not even a drop in the bucket.

Good news I'm COMING HOME!!

Yep, bought my tickets the other day. I'm coming home for a short spell from Dec 14th-Dec23rd. then Cat and I are going to meet in San Diego and take some bus's Niger style down to Ensenada and explore Baja Mexico for xmas & new years. Yippee!!

Well enjoy the posts, its raining gatos y perros aqui ahora and its the freak'n desert.

I love desert rains.

be well

No comments: