Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Friday, November 7, 2008

Making lemonade

SB Day plus 1 (SB=scum bag)

Woke up crying, walked to hallway called Cat, balled, talked to mom, balled, sister, balled, matt, balled.

Them too.

Contacted police department swam like a seagull in Prince William Sound, but the muck cleared.

Received all the pawn shop names/numbers and will be contacting them tomorrow.

To keep my mind off the crime, I had to stay busy, and it actually turned out to be a good day while active, while alone/driving, the emotions stirred

Each time I move to a new location I sense a part of me left behind.

Had a wonderful lunch at Swanton Berry Farms, then went to the CASFS program and caught up with a couple of the 2nd year apprentices I met on my trip in August.

Then attended a meeting and bounced around some ideas with others.

I miss the ole' General terribly, here I'm misty eyed.

But there's hope the police are searching, I'm being proactive, and generous others whom hardly know me have offered help to acquire a mandolin, its impossible to replace.

Even walked into a music store, told the tale, glanced at the mandolins at a distance and left them misty eyed, and willing to offer one hell of a deal.

I even contacted the music store back in Fredricksburg VA at Pickers Supply and spoke with them, equally heartbroken.
Note** you do not get their kind of attention when ordering instruments online.**

All in all, things are progressing, today was good day. As always Santa Cruz is an exceptional place to find myself wayfaring for a while.

Oh, and I forgot, we visited an urban farm ran exclusively back homeless persons.
Darn do good hippy California.:-)

No comments: