Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Saturday, November 8, 2008

SB Day +2

Scum Bag Day +2.

As you all know after these last two recent blog postings my heart was broken when my mandolin was stolen.

Though its getting easier to accept, I'm not giving up without a fight.

Today I contacted every pawn shop,music store, and dealer and left the general info and contact # Expectantly the pawn shops are anesthetized and unfazed by stolen property, but the music shops wanted to tar and feather the scum bag.

I also contacted my good friends at Picker's Supply and told them what happened and they were in disbelief, and then offered to sell me another mando at a extremely cut rate if I wished to replace the old one.

I'm down but not out.

Currently in Petaluma, tonight we are all going to an awards dinner honoring one of the FVC members for her service striving towards peace.

ok, I've been traveling all day and sitting in this fine park with wireless service in down town Petaluma long enough that my toes tingle. Time to go have a pint, and walk awkwardly until the pins and needles subside.

No comments: