Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Friday, January 23, 2009

Eco-Farm Conference Monterrey California Day 2

Waking up exhausted, hungry, and eager to begin a new day at Eco-Conference. Last night at our FVC mixer I learned the hard lesson of operating without sleep or food as the nasty consequence of being unable to hardly construct a coherent thought.

Today I awoke, stretched, and set up our table, then visited with Will Allen and his wife Kate. It was their farm in Vermont I worked on after Farm Aid which kicked off this intrepid wayfarer's incredible omnivores odyssey around the States, and now Mexico.

My activities after the event was consumed by operating our information booth, spreading the FVC gospel and pimping out our propaganda to willing listeners. The accomplishment of this activity was made in the payment of finding willing farm owners wishing to place our veterans on farms, as well as selling potentially two more tickets to our event on the 28th in San Francisco.

Again, I am bushed, so its time to take a little napsy poo.

Be well, I'm rolling strong with good vibrations

cheers.

No comments: