Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dirty 30!!

Today I turned thirty years young, and enjoyed every minute.
I had a CT scan, then played about 10 different mandolins at two different music shops,
found an engagement ring for my fiancee' and dropped a whooping three bones.

she loved it.

I bought a mood ring, seemed appropriate since I am still learning how to read her emotions.

Then afterwards I took a drive into the Shenandoah National Forest. so beautiful.

I have always wanted to live in the mountains.

tonight we had birthday margaritas, which took three seperate places to purchase the goods, one for booze, one for ice and one to find out the other two don't sell either. We also shared some homemade tamale's that we had been preparing over the last three nights.

soooooo tasty.

I'm finding my way here, slowly but surely, and with confidence it can be said that this community is going to be wonderful for me.

cheers,

Happy B-day to me.

Joshua

No comments: