Damn Good Biking

Damn Good Biking
Mammath Mountain

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our first FVC event, A quick film.

Hi guys, wanted to share this.
Cliff Figallo our media coordinator make this video for youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1UpXV3Q4jQ
copy and paste this address to watch.

I am shown in it a few times and speak briefly.
It was the first time I ever considered myself a veteran.

Wow how many things have changed since that time.
I love what I do!!

Our food and farming career fair was a smash success!
over 160 veterans came for the event.

Agadez the super pup was awesome.

We spent today in Sonoma County at a very swanky and horticultural paradise for a barrel tasting. It was beyond amazing.I even made freinds with the head farmer.
Brilliant stuff.

WEll I'm flying back to MO for about a month, coming back out to CA in the late of the month for a competive award. I'm making a project to hire vets on our farm and to use the funds to give them a 1,000$ stipend per month while covering room and board.

Can you believe I picked up 5 vets to come and work!!!
So pumped!

Cheers

No comments: